Welcome to Death Inside!

Libertas

Administrator
Death Inside isn't here to try and replace other sites you frequent, it's here to merely provide a safe haven for those tired of the extra bullshit (staff, rules) that usually comes with online communities. We focus on privacy and security, everything else comes second.

We love and enjoy our privacy, and because of that:
  • We do not log IP addresses at all; server is configured to pass the localhost IP to the forum software.
  • We do not require a valid e-mail address. (though you need a valid e-mail for password reset)
Even if we get pwned, your IP will not be in the database, and even if you used your personal e-mail address (we advise you not to) there's little chance any of the posts could be attributed to your real life identity without an IP address that connects back to your real life identity.

In any case, we encourage you to use a VPN whenever possible, especially when browsing sites that could potentially be illegal in your jurisdiction.

Content Info:
  • We currently only allow for photos to be uploaded without any restrictions; watermarked photos are fine, though unwatermarked ones are preferred.
  • Videos you share should be linked (not hotlinked) from the usual sources; unless the file is too compressed to begin with, or some old format like 3GP. You should upload it here in that case, because uploading it to a video site would ruin it even more by making it streamable.
  • Photos and videos you upload here will not be altered in any way.

P.S. We will never ask you for money, as luck would have it, forums are quite cheap to run.

Last edited:
Thank you.
I reckon I'm your first user. I just shared some exclusive content, and I hope to obtain more in the coming days/weeks/months/years.
Good luck with your site, and I'll do my best to contribute to this booming new community.

Thanks , I really appreciate a site that will try to stick to this. Fuck death addict. Com , all of em sjw simps. got banned for sum cuz their delete button didn't work
I'll try to keep this site apolitical, so both the Left and the Right can have their cake.
I don't want porous borders that allows ultra-liberal/ultra-conservative trolls to invade these grounds and spew extremist rhetoric.

R2Dindu

Never heard of deathaddict but I hope this place thrives & retains balls of steel. I used to be huge on Documenting Reality until they spinelessly caved to Gov threats over that ISIS beheading a US reporter vid, there was no reason for the Gov to try to censor that heinous act by threatening citizens over posting it.

Libertas

Administrator
Nice and warm welcome to all of you guys. Let me answer some of your questions.

@Libertarian You're indeed our first user, thanks for contributing!
@HH88SS It's not DA offshoot. I know the owner though.... So no hate between each other, though they're doing a completely different thing over there.
@R2Dindu Thanks man, and we also have to try and understand Chris' viewpoint on things. He's in the states, and hasn't even attempted to hide his identity at any point, and he openly profits from DR -- put bluntly, he's an easy target. Co-operating with local government is simply in his best interest.
@Olive Oyl If you don't want to, or can't spend $$$, get the next best thing: https://www.torproject.org/
@necrolord I'm quite surprised, and pleased, actually...

Never heard of deathaddict but I hope this place thrives & retains balls of steel. I used to be huge on Documenting Reality until they spinelessly caved to Gov threats over that ISIS beheading a US reporter vid, there was no reason for the Gov to try to censor that heinous act by threatening citizens over posting it.
Hey anyway can you invite me to Dr plz. I'm so cheap.