Please shock me !

Well I have to practice before I move on to killing something bigger. And I don't do it to pets. What do you suggest killing?
You do realise it is a proven fact that the majority of serial killers/murderers start out hurting/killing animals yeah?.
Glad you dont harm pets also.
If your are looking for something to practice on I suggest doing some research into finding info on the local/nearest sex offenders(mainly Paedophiles).These motherfuckers deserve to be turned into mince meat.
If you do manage to get hold of one do us all a favour and record/film the torture and eventual slaying of the sick Cunt and post/share it with the entire Gore hungry audience across all the Gore/Shock sites.I guarantee you will be a global viral smash hit.:D:cool:.
Hell,PM me Id glady come to your place of residence and assist you in anyway.

TheGoatEye

May we all die in agony, and scream till morn.
You do realise it is a proven fact that the majority of serial killers/murderers start out hurting/killing animals yeah?.
If your are looking for something to practice on I suggest doing some research into finding info on the local/nearest sex offenders(mainly Paedophiles).These motherfuckers deserve to be turned into mince meat.
If you do manage to get hold of one do us all a favour and record/film the torture and eventual slaying of the sick Cunt and post/share it with the entire Gore hungry audience across all the Gore/Shock sites.I guarantee you will be a global viral smash hit.:D:cool:.
Sounds fun!

I've thought about going serial. If I do, pedos would be my target. I'm sure the police wouldn't try too hard to stop me. Even if they did, I would still be doing the world a favor before the inevitable suicide by cop.

I've thought about going serial. If I do, pedos would be my target. I'm sure the police wouldn't try too hard to stop me. Even if they did, I would still be doing the world a favor before the inevitable suicide by cop.
I dunno how them nonce hunters do it, I mean it’s a good thing they do but I don’t think I could just stand there and talk to them, I’d want to kick and punch the cunts, how do they keep so cool about it, then again I’m a violent cow

I dunno how them nonce hunters do it, I mean it’s a good thing they do but I don’t think I could just stand there and talk to them, I’d want to kick and punch the cunts, how do they keep so cool about it, then again I’m a violent cow
I have no idea. If I was in Chris Hansen's shoes, To Catch a Predator would be a whole different show. It probably wouldn't stay on the air very long.